Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
$4,500,000 - 38 Seaside Ave, SANTA ROSA BEACH
- SQ. Feet
''Feelin' Good Again'', is just steps away from Seaside's bustling town square, and a short walk to one of the most captivating beaches on the Gulf Coast. Historically significant, the home was previously known and operated as the Vera Bradley Bed and Breakfast. Currently used as a popular vacation rental, this charming home is one of few available to accommodate large groups. The towering two-story veranda might initially take your breath away, but it's only the beginning of the exquisite and timeless interior. An expansive rooftop deck gives unparalleled views of the Gulf of Mexico,while this picture-perfect antebellum style home exudes charm and luxury at every angle. The grand interior of the eight bedroom/eight bath main house does not disappoint, displaying a perfect balance of high-end finishes and traditional, liveable Seaside style. The updated, modern gourmet kitchen is complete with a Thermador range and marble countertops. Each of the eight unique bedrooms displays seasonless versatility with chic chintz designer wallpaper, private baths, and personal wet bars. A separate carriage house with two guest suites, separate kitchenettes, and separate sitting rooms is nestled on the property, which can be rented separately from the main house. This home exudes simply classic yet impactful style with all the comforts of home, making it ideal for any size family, or a large group gathering. Seaside is the original quintessential New Urban Beach town where "The Truman Show" was filmed and currently the Emerald Coast's epicenter for both fine and food truck dining, theatre, and musical events.
- MLS® #:
- Full Baths:
- Half Baths:
- Square Footage:
- Year Built:
- Detached Single Family
- 38 Seaside Ave
- 18 - 30A East
- SEASIDE 03
- SANTA ROSA BEACH
- Zip Code:
- BBQ Pit/Grill, Beach, Deed Access, Pavillion/Gazebo, Picnic Area, Waterfront
- Electric Available, Gas - Natural, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available, Tap Fee Paid, TV Cable Available, Underground
- Interior Features:
- Ceiling Raised, Fireplace, Fireplace 2+, Floor Hardwood, Floor WW Carpet, Furnished - All, Window Treatment All
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Machine, Microwave, Refrigerator W/Ice Maker, Smoke Detector, Stove/Oven Gas, Washer
- Heat: Two Or More, Heat: Central Electric
- A/C: Two Or More, A/C: Central Electric, Ceiling Fans, Water Heater - Two +
- Fireplace, Fireplace 2+
- # of Stories:
- Foundation On Pilings, Frame, Roof Flat, Roof Membrane, Roof Metal, Roof Pitched, Siding Wood, Trim Wood
- Exterior Features:
- Deck Open, Fenced Lot-Part, Separate Bldg Rent, Shower
- Foundation On Pilings, Roof Flat, Roof Membrane, Roof Metal, Roof Pitched
- Foundation On Pilings
- VAN R. BUTLER
- SOUTH WALTON
- Days on Website:
- Business, Deed Restriction, Residential Single Family
- Listing Office:
- Keller Williams Realty Destin
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2021, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 12th, 2021 at 1:01pm CDT.