Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
$1,895,000 - 524 Defuniak St, SANTA ROSA BEACH
- SQ. Feet
''Seas the Day'' offers one of the best locations in Grayton Beach with stunning forever views of the Gulf of Mexico. Boasting seven bedrooms, seven and a half bathrooms and seven parking spaces just steps to the beach, this home is primely positioned as a great rental investment. Tall windows bring abundant natural daylight into the open space living, dining and kitchen. Stainless steel appliances, crisp white cabinets and trim and a welcoming breakfast bar lend a light airy feel to this open kitchen. Tile floors spell easy maintenance, and soft neutrals creating a soothing environment.Multiple decks with Gulf of Mexico views invite outdoor living, entertaining and relaxation. The private, heated pool has a generously-sized paver poolside deck space, open and covered withopportunities to expand beyond the fence line on the west side of the property. The recently painted exterior offers a fresh first impression. The four floors of living space offer an investment for decades of family vacations, corporate retreats and a lucrative rental revenue stream. Grayton Beach provides laid-back living by the beach in close proximity to local favorites like Chiringo and the new and improved Red Bar opening in the summer of 2020.
- MLS® #:
- Full Baths:
- Half Baths:
- Square Footage:
- Year Built:
- Detached Single Family
- Beach House
- 524 Defuniak St
- South Santa Rosa Beach
- GRAYTON BEACH
- SANTA ROSA BEACH
- Zip Code:
- Electric Available, Gas - Natural, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available, TV Cable Available
- Carport, Oversized, See Remarks
- Has Pool:
- Pool - Heated, Pool - In-Ground, Private
- Interior Features:
- Breakfast Bar, Built-In Bookcases, Ceiling Crwn Molding, Floor Tile, Furnished - All, Kitchen Island, Lighting Recessed, Newly Painted, Owner's Closet, Pantry, Window Treatment All
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Smooth Stovetop Rnge, Stove/Oven Electric, Washer
- A/C: Central Electric, Ceiling Fans
- # of Stories:
- Roof Metal, Siding Stucco
- Exterior Features:
- Balcony, BBQ Pit/Grill, Deck Covered, Deck Open, Fenced Back Yard, Patio Covered, Patio Open, Pool - Heated, Pool - In-Ground, Porch Covered, Shower, Yard Building
- Lot Description:
- Cleared, Interior, See Remarks, Within 1/2 Mile Of Water
- Roof Metal
- VAN R. BUTLER
- EMERALD COAST
- SOUTH WALTON
- Days on Website:
- See Remarks
- Listing Office:
- Scenic Sotheby's Intl Realty
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2020, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 6th, 2020 at 1:34am CDT.