Destin and Area Communities

Contact Karrie Rose

If you have any questions or need more detailed information, please feel free to contact me via phone at (850) 830-9502 or fill out the form to let us know how we can help with your real estate needs.

36008 Emerald Coast Pkwy, Suite 201
Destin, Florida 32541
M: (850) 543-5588
O: (850) 830-9502
F: (850) 807-2999

Refine your search...
Use the form below to narrow down your results
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?

Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.

$425,000 - 77ac. 319 Ates Ranch Rd, DEFUNIAK SPRINGS

-
Bedrooms
-
Baths
3,354,120
SQ. Feet
77
Acres

This 77 acres of beautiful property has a lot to offer!There are TWO separate ponds, and a creek running through the backside of property. Approximately 95% of the property is designed for Pastor land that contains fenced in areas for cattle or livestock, the remaining 5% of the property is Pine trees. The property has a total of THREE existing deep wells, and TWO separate septic tanks. There is a NEW pole barn that has just been built, as well as a few older buildings that can be use for equipment storage. There is a small ''camper type'' sleeping quarters located beside one of the ponds, and a 10-yr old double wide mobile home that is in VERY good condition and is currently being used as a rental.

Essential Information

  • MLS® #:
    834798
  • Price:
    $425,000
  • Square Footage:
    3,354,120
  • Acres:
    77.00
  • Type:
    Residential Land
  • Status:
    Active

Community Information

  • Address:
    77ac. 319 Ates Ranch Rd
  • Area:
    North Walton County
  • Subdivision:
    MEETS & BOUNDS
  • City:
    DEFUNIAK SPRINGS
  • County:
    WALTON
  • State:
    FL
  • Zip Code:
    32433

Amenities

  • Utilities:
    Electric Available, Private Well, Septic Tank
  • Features:
    Easements, Survey Available, Will Divide
  • Is Waterfront:
    Yes
  • Waterfront:
    Creek, Pond

Exterior

  • Lot Description:
    Easements, Survey Available, Will Divide

School Information

  • Elementary:
    West Defuniak
  • Middle:
    WALTON
  • High:
    WALTON

Additional Information

  • Days on Website:
    6
  • Zoning:
    Horses Allowed, Agriculture, County, See Remarks

Listing Details

  • Listing Office:
    Century 21 Hill Minger Agency

DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.

Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2019 at 10:45pm CST.

My Account

Log in, to view your saved searches and add to your favorite listings.

FREE HOTLIST
Interested In This Property?