Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
$585,000 - 6558 East Bay Blvd, GULF BREEZE
- SQ. Feet
Vacation at Home! Just Imagine waking every morning to these amazing views of East Bay. Maybe see dolphins swim by while you drink your morning coffee! You could go fishing before you go to work each day! 100 feet on East Bay. And enjoying the sunset every night with a cold drink! Boat dock with a lift for your boat. Plenty of room for all of your toys on the .7 of an acre lot. Spacious home is built back near the water so the sounds you hear are from the water not the road. The open living area has spectacular views of the water from every point. The back wall of this home is nothing but windows to maximize the view. Beautiful kitchen with tons of counters, large living room and the dining room is along the wall of windows! The master suite is on the sunset side of the homeand has unobstructed views of the water. You can sit in bed and see the dolphins swim by. Master bath has just been updated and has amazing light. There are 2 bedrooms that share a bath on one side of the home. The 3rd additional bedroom would be an incredible office or guest bedroom with barn doors and windows that open to the bay. Laundry room with built in cabinets. There is an office space with desk that separates the master suite from the living area, perfect place to get some work done as if you use the 4th bedroom as an office you will never get anything done with that view!The water side of this home is fenced in so you can enjoy the space without having to worry about kids or pets with the water. There is a fenced in area on the street side of the home for your pets to enjoy. Driveway for miles plus a turn around area. Storage building that could be a ManCave. Flood Insurance on this home is only $1200! This is truly a fabulous home in an incredible location!
- MLS® #:
- Full Baths:
- Square Footage:
- Year Built:
- Detached Single Family
- 6558 East Bay Blvd
- Navarre/Gulf Breeze
- LAGNIAPPE BEACH
- GULF BREEZE
- SANTA ROSA
- Zip Code:
- Electric Available, Public Water Available, Septic Tank
- Garage, Boat, Garage: Detached
- Is Waterfront:
- BAY, Shore: Rip Rap, Shore: Seawall
- Community, Private
- Interior Features:
- Breakfast Bar, Floor Tile, Split Bedroom, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Window Treatmnt Some, Woodwork Painted, Skylight(s)
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator W/Ice Maker, Smoke Detector, Smooth Stovetop Rnge, Stove/Oven Electric, Oven:Self Cleaning
- Heat: Central Electric, Heat High Efficiency
- A/C: Central Electric, A/C: High Efficiency
- # of Stories:
- Frame, Roof Dimensional Shingle, Siding Vinyl
- Exterior Features:
- Fenced Back Yard, Porch Screened, Yard Building, Boatlift, Dock, Fenced Lot-Part, Hurricane Shutters, Renovated
- Lot Description:
- Level, Within 1/2 Mile Of Water, Bulkhead/Seawall, Flood Insurance Required
- Double Paned Windows
- Roof Dimensional Shingle
- Siding Vinyl
- WEST NAVARRE
- Woodlawn Beach
- Days on Website:
- Residential Single Family
- Listing Office:
- Keller Williams Realty Navarre
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 17th, 2019 at 8:00am CDT.