Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
$2,495,000 - 3125 Merion Dr, MIRAMAR BEACH
- SQ. Feet
This MAJESTIC ESTATE on Merion Drive was planned with every detail toward PERFECTION. As a testament to a truly custom built home Ronnie McGee Properties, was able to fulfill the owners dream and it will be your dream. From the grand 2 story entry to the most fully equipped kitchen you have ever seen. There is a 24KW generator, elevator, water filtering system, power screen lanai,3-16 SEER air conditioning units, under ground drainage system, and even a separate stair and a power lift to the huge storage over garage. Custom made garage doors and epoxy floors shows that no detail was over looked during construction or since.Located on the 11th green of Burnt Pine Golf Course and looking over a beautiful pool and exquisite landscaping, the home takes your breath away with it's visualdominance and beauty. Huge entertaining and living areas flow seamlessly from 18' x 14' foyer into 26' x 20' living room with a wet bar area, and past 18' x 16' dining room until you reach the kitchen/family room combo of 39' x 23'. Extra living areas abound on each floor. The magical study has a private entry into the enormous master closet and safe room. 2nd floor boasts a media room with 2nd wet bar, a sitting room and even a project/sewing room with the greatest built-ins. There is a second access to 37' x 18' attic storage and a large mechanical storage room. Details not over looked include: Candle Light Cabinetry of heartwood, WIFI up to industrial grade, all granite tops from same block, 6 closed circuit cameras on security system, full easy access to entertainment system, and do not miss the 20' master closet and HIS and HER BATH AREAS in the gorgeous master suite.
- MLS® #:
- Full Baths:
- Half Baths:
- Square Footage:
- Year Built:
- Detached Single Family
- 3125 Merion Dr
- South Walton West
- BURNT PINE
- MIRAMAR BEACH
- Zip Code:
- Exercise Room, Fishing, Gated Community, Golf, Marina, Tennis, TV Cable Available
- Community Sewer, Community Water, Electric Available, Gas - Natural, Phone Available, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available, Tap Fee Paid, TV Cable Available
- Parking Spaces:
- Garage: Attached, Oversized
- # of Garages:
- 43' x 31'
- Has Pool:
- Pool - Gunite Concrt, Pool - In-Ground, Private
- Interior Features:
- Ceiling Crwn Molding, Elevator, Floor Tile, Kitchen Island, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Split Bedroom, Upgraded Media Wing
- Auto Garage Door Opn, Central Vacuum, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Fire Alarm/Sprinkler, Freezer, Ice Machine, Microwave, Oven Double, Oven:Self Cleaning, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Refrigerator W/Ice Maker, Security System, Smoke Detector, Stove/Oven Electric, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- Heat: Two Or More, Heat: Central Electric, Heat High Efficiency
- A/C: Two Or More, A/C: High Efficiency, Ceiling Fans
- # of Stories:
- Roof Concrete, Roof Pitched, Siding Stucco
- Exterior Features:
- Columns, Fenced Back Yard, Lawn Pump, Patio Covered, Pool - Gunite Concrt, Pool - In-Ground, Porch Screened, Shower, Sprinkler System, Yard Building
- Lot Description:
- Cul-De-Sac, Golf Course, Interior, Sidewalk, Storm Sewer
- Roof Concrete, Roof Pitched
- VAN R. BUTLER
- EMERALD COAST
- SOUTH WALTON
- Days on Website:
- City, Deed Restriction, Residential Single Family
- Listing Office:
- Mcgee Properties
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 4:15am CST.