Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
$2,925,000 - 392 Forest St, SANTA ROSA BEACH
- SQ. Feet
Please take this opportunity to remind yourself that Seaside, Florida is not only an iconic community, but one that offers some of the finest luxury homes on 30A. A creation of Borges Brooks builders and a Thurber design, this home provides a refuge of pure luxury in which to create your very own iconic moments. A cozy first-floor foyer creates an inviting first impression with built-ins and a reading nook along with two luxurious bedrooms both with ensuite baths. No detail has been overlooked on the second floor where you will find an impressive kitchen, open dining and living along with a balcony whose pull-away doors welcome the Seaside, Florida air in for the evening. The third floor boasts two bedrooms, one of which is the home's true master bedroom. Each has its own bath as do they all. The porch deck delivers outdoor living experiences second to none, and leads to the fourth floor exterior walk-up deck with natural gas fire feature to warm you on one of the area's occasional chilly evenings. A view of the town roof tops, treetops and Gulf of Mexico await the new owner of this home. With features common only to the very best homes along 30A, this opportunity in Seaside, Florida is surely not one to miss.
- MLS® #:
- Full Baths:
- Half Baths:
- Square Footage:
- Year Built:
- Detached Single Family
- 392 Forest St
- South Walton East
- SEASIDE 01
- SANTA ROSA BEACH
- Zip Code:
- Exercise Room, Pets Allowed, Pool, Waterfront, Beach, Deed Access, Pavillion/Gazebo, Playground, Tennis
- Electric Available, Public Sewer Available, TV Cable Available, Community Water, Gas - Natural
- Has Pool:
- Community, Private
- Interior Features:
- Ceiling Beamed, Fireplace Gas, Floor Hardwood, Floor Marble, Kitchen Island, Lighting Recessed, Breakfast Bar, Built-In Bookcases, Ceiling Raised, Fireplace, Furnished - All, Pantry, Window Treatment All, Elevator
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Machine, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Stove/Oven Gas, Washer, Wine Refrigerator, Central Vacuum, Freezer, Oven Double, Oven:Self Cleaning, Security System, Smoke Detector
- A/C: Two Or More, A/C: Central Electric, A/C: High Efficiency, Water Heater - Two +
- Fireplace Gas, Fireplace
- # of Stories:
- Frame, Roof Metal, Roof Membrane, Roof Pitched, Siding Shake, Siding Wood, Steel, Trim Wood
- Exterior Features:
- BBQ Pit/Grill, Porch Covered, Shower, Balcony, Deck Covered, Satellite Dish, Fireplace
- Lot Description:
- Covenants, Within 1/2 Mile Of Water
- Tinted Windows
- Roof Metal, Roof Membrane, Roof Pitched
- Frame, Steel
- SOUTH WALTON
- Days on Website:
- Residential Single Family
- Listing Office:
- Scenic Sotheby's Intl Realty
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 23rd, 2019 at 5:00am CDT.