Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
$6,800,000 - 1976 E County Hwy 30a, SANTA ROSA BEACH
- SQ. Feet
Three Gulfside lots, with a house by Pritzker Prize-winning architect, Aldo Rossi. Option to add two additional cottages, pool or private pavilion to create a large family compound on the vacant gulf front lots. This spectacular property is on Seaside's western edge, secluded but just a short stroll to downtown Seaside. The late Aldo Rossi was one of the greatest neo-rationalist architect of the late 20th century, and this is his only house in America. A pair of elegant order columns frames the entry to the house. An Oculus at the top of the entry porch gives a glimpse of the roof terrace. Rossi House was built with the best available materials, fixtures, appliances & tile work. Two guest bedrooms, each with private bath, laundry room and walk in storage closet on 1st floor. A beautifullycrafted stair leads to the main floor at the upper level. The living room is a calm, serene space under a vaulted ceiling. Floor to ceiling windows on the south side over look the dunes and the sea. The kitchen is equipped with Bulthaup cabinets and Gaggenau and Miele appliances. The spacious dining room leads to a south-facing porch with views of the gulf. A motorized skylight retracts to allow access to the roof terrace, with panoramic views over the gulf and the town. The master bedroom, like the living room, is a calm, serene space. It has a vaulted ceiling and floor to ceiling windows overlooking the dunes and sea. The spacious master bath is lined with artfully-crafted stone, a steam shower with built in stone bench with thirteen shower heads. The Rossi house is classic elegance. Its beach pavilion was designed and built by Jersey Devil, America's most illustrious design-build architects and craftsmen.
- MLS® #:
- Full Baths:
- Half Baths:
- Square Footage:
- Year Built:
- Detached Single Family
- Florida Cottage
- 1976 E County Hwy 30a
- South Walton East
- SEASIDE 10
- SANTA ROSA BEACH
- Zip Code:
- Pets Allowed, Playground, Pool, Tennis, Beach, Exercise Room, Fishing, Pavillion/Gazebo, TV Cable Available, Waterfront
- Electric Available, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available, TV Cable Available, Tap Fee Paid
- Carport: Attached
- Is Waterfront:
- Has Pool:
- Community, Private
- Interior Features:
- Breakfast Bar, Floor Hardwood, Floor Tile, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Window Treatment All, Ceiling Vaulted, Furnished - None, Woodwork Painted
- Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Smoke Detector, Washer, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- Heat: Central Electric, Geothermal
- A/C: Central Electric, Ceiling Fans
- # of Stories:
- Frame, Roof Metal, Siding Wood, Trim Wood, Roof Flat, Roof Membrane, Roof Pitched
- Exterior Features:
- Patio Covered, Porch Covered, BBQ Pit/Grill, Columns, Deck Covered, Fenced Lot-All, Hurricane Shutters, Porch Open, Shower
- Lot Description:
- Within 1/2 Mile Of Water, Coastal Setback, Covenants, Level, Restrictions, Survey Available
- Roof Metal, Roof Flat, Roof Membrane, Roof Pitched
- VAN R. BUTLER
- SOUTH WALTON
- Days on Website:
- Residential Single Family
- Listing Office:
- Seaside Community Realty Inc
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 19th, 2019 at 4:00am CDT.