Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
$1,050,000 - 3430 Burnt Pine Ln, MIRAMAR BEACH
- SQ. Feet
Welcome to this beautiful Huff-built, Mediterranean-style luxury home in the gated community of Burnt Pine within The Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort. Located on the 2nd hole of Burnt Pine Golf Course, the clubhouse and driving range are just steps away. The home features a large screened porch with views of the pool, spa, and golf course. Inviting foyer and open floor plan with spacious kitchen, living and dining areas make this home perfect for entertaining. Kitchen has built-in appliances and top-end Thermidor range. Two bedrooms with full en suite baths on the first floor offer versatility. The sizable master suite includes his and hers vanities, separate shower, jetted tub and large walk-in closet. Second floor includes 2 bedrooms w/full ensuite baths and a separate sitting/game roomSuperior quality finishes throughout include travertine and Brazilian cherry floors, granite, wide crown/base moldings, Marvin windows and doors, plantation shutters, Nobilus bronze hardware, frameless glass shower doors in all 4 baths, upgraded media wiring and speakers in all main rooms and Buzz-off mist mosquito system. An oversized 2-car garage has room for golf cart. Landscaping and yard maintenance are included in the association dues, adding to the beauty of the Club Estates neighborhood of Burnt Pine. This must-see home is perfect as a primary residence or secondary vacation villa. Bike or ride your golf cart to all of the amenities that Sandestin and Grand Boulevard have to offer. The world-class, 2400-acre Sandestin resort has gorgeous Gulf Coast white sand beaches, 4 championship golf courses, 15 court professional tennis complex, 98 slip marina on Choctawatchee Bay, and fantastic shopping, dining and entertainment in the pedestrian Village of Baytowne Wharf and Grand Boulevard.
- MLS® #:
- Full Baths:
- Half Baths:
- Square Footage:
- Year Built:
- Detached Single Family
- 3430 Burnt Pine Ln
- South Walton West
- BURNT PINE
- MIRAMAR BEACH
- Zip Code:
- BBQ Pit/Grill, Beach, Community Room, Dock, Elevators, Exercise Room, Fishing, Gated Community, Golf, Marina, Pavillion/Gazebo, Picnic Area, Playground, Pool, Tennis, TV Cable Available, Waterfront
- Electric Available, Gas - Natural, Phone Available, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available, TV Cable Available
- Garage: Attached
- Has Pool:
- Pool - In-Ground, Private, Community
- Interior Features:
- Floor Hardwood, Floor Tile, Floor WW Carpet, Furnished - Some, Plantation Shutters, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Window Treatment All, Upgraded Media Wing
- Auto Garage Door Opn, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Machine, Oven:Self Cleaning, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Stove/Oven Gas, Washer
- Heat: Two Or More, Heat: Central Electric
- A/C: Two Or More, A/C: Central Electric, Ceiling Fans, Water Heater - Two +
- # of Stories:
- Concrete, Roof Tile/Slate, Foundation Slab On Grade
- Exterior Features:
- Pool - In-Ground, Porch Screened
- Double Paned Windows
- Roof Tile/Slate
- Foundation Slab On Grade
- VAN R. BUTLER
- EMERALD COAST
- SOUTH WALTON
- Days on Website:
- Residential Single Family
- Listing Office:
- Real Estate International Inc
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 5:30pm CDT.