Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
$259,000 - 9955 E Co Highway 30-a 304, INLET BEACH
- SQ. Feet
EASY SHOw! Relax and Enjoy the Gulf view from this furnished renovated third floor studio condo nestled between Alys Beach and Rosemary Beach. New cabinets, flooring, paint, refrigerator, granite, lighting, fixtures, furniture and bedding. Heating/AC is 1 year old. The large pool is located in front of the condo building. Deeded beach access across street, directly south of the main entrance to Seacrest Beach. Tremendous vacation rental potential. Don't miss the opportunity to have the best views in the complex.
- MLS® #:
- Full Baths:
- Square Footage:
- Year Built:
- 9955 E Co Highway 30-a 304
- South Walton East
- INN AT SEACREST BEACH (THE)
- INLET BEACH
- Zip Code:
- Beach, Deed Access, Elevators, Laundry, Pool, TV Cable Available, Whirlpool, Pets Allowed
- Electric Available, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available, TV Cable Available
- Has Pool:
- Pool - In-Ground, Community, Private
- Interior Features:
- Floor Tile, Furnished - All, Newly Painted, Renovated
- Fire Alarm/Sprinkler, Microwave, Refrigerator, Refrigerator W/Ice Maker
- Heat: Central Electric
- A/C: Central Electric
- # of Stories:
- Exterior Features:
- Balcony, Hot Tub, Pool - In-Ground
- EMERALD COAST
- SOUTH WALTON
- Days on Website:
- Listing Office:
- Re/max Coastal Properties
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2019 at 12:45am CDT.