Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
$308,500 - 603 Terrier Trail, CRESTVIEW
- SQ. Feet
Our popular 3019sqft home has an oversized lot with a side-entry garage in the coveted Fox Valley neighborhood, with privacy behind the home. This plan features larger bedrooms and an open design, with a beautiful kitchen that overlooks the spacious Great Room. The kitchen is adorned with custom-made maple cabinets, recessed and under-mount lighting, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and a large walk-in pantry. A wide Florida Room with large windows overlooks the backyard and can be isolated with two sets of French Doors. This home is energy efficent with a 14 seer HVAC and low-E vinyl windows, and it offers easy yard maintenance with full sod and an automated sprinkler system.Fox Valley is a popular subdivision with sewer, sidewalks, streetlights, and a community park and playground, and it offers easier access to military bases via PJ Adams Pkwy to by-pass traffic. Thomas Homes was the winner of multiple Parade of Homes awards in 2017, and has been claim-free since 1993!
- MLS® #:
- Full Baths:
- Square Footage:
- Year Built:
- Detached Single Family
- Craftsman Style
- 603 Terrier Trail
- Crestview Area
- FOX VALLEY
- Zip Code:
- Electric Available, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available, Underground
- Garage: Attached
- Community, Private
- Interior Features:
- Ceiling Crwn Molding, Ceiling Tray/Cofferd, Fireplace, Floor Tile, Floor Vinyl, Floor WW Carpet New, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Pull Down Stairs, Shelving, Split Bedroom, Washer/Dryer Hookup
- Auto Garage Door Opn, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven:Self Cleaning, Smoke Detector, Stove/Oven Electric, Warranty Provided, Smooth Stovetop Rnge
- Heat Pump Air To Air
- A/C: Central Electric, Ceiling Fans
- # of Stories:
- Block, Frame, Roof Dimensional Shingle, Siding Brick All, Trim Vinyl, Foundation Slab On Grade
- Exterior Features:
- Patio Open
- Lot Description:
- Cleared, Covenants, Interior, Restrictions, Sidewalk, Survey Available
- Double Paned Windows
- Block, Roof Dimensional Shingle
- Foundation Slab On Grade
- SHOAL RIVER
- Days on Website:
- City, Deed Restriction, Residential Single Family
- Listing Office:
- Thomas Home Corporation Realty
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2019 at 7:00am CDT.