Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
$1,579,000 - 28 E Ruskin St, SANTA ROSA BEACH
- SQ. Feet
Located just 3 lots in from 30A across from the sugary white sand, Salty Dog has a laid-back, beach lifestyle. The cottage blends cheerful colors with relaxed accommodations. The front porch wraps around the south side of the cottage with plenty of room for outside dining. The open plan of the first floor allows for plenty of space to unwind at the end of a fun-filled day on the beach. Entertain guests on the porch or move inside to admire the crisp and modern interior. A recent update to the kitchen features quartz counter tops and stainless steel appliances. From the contemporary style, breakfast bar for casual dining, to the accompanying main dining space and comfy living room, there's much to enjoy about Salty Dog. The first floor includes a king bedroom and a second bedroom with twosets of built in bunk beds. The bedrooms share an updated bath with double sinks, quartz vanity, subway tile shower and allow for private access to the relaxing front porch. Another king-sized bedroom and updated bath offer additional room on the second level. The unexpected surprise of a third floor tower room allows for additional living space with built-in bench seating for entertaining and gulf views. From the scenery at the top level to the charming covered porch, the whimsical Salty Dog cottage presents an ideal beach side setting. Add all of this to a location that's just a short stroll to some of the best shopping and dining in Seaside's Town Center! Room to enlarge main cottage and add separate guest cottage. Furnished less art and porch furniture.
- MLS® #:
- Full Baths:
- Square Footage:
- Year Built:
- Detached Single Family
- Florida Cottage
- 28 E Ruskin St
- South Walton East
- SEASIDE 03
- SANTA ROSA BEACH
- Zip Code:
- Beach, Exercise Room, Pavillion/Gazebo, Pets Allowed, Picnic Area, Playground, Pool, Tennis, TV Cable Available, Waterfront
- Electric Available, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available, Tap Fee Paid, TV Cable Available, Underground
- Has Pool:
- Interior Features:
- Breakfast Bar, Floor Hardwood, Furnished - All, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Window Treatment All, Woodwork Painted
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove/Oven Electric, Washer
- Heat: Central Electric
- A/C: Two Or More, A/C: Central Electric, Ceiling Fans
- # of Stories:
- Foundation On Pilings, Roof Metal, Roof Pitched, Siding Wood, Trim Wood
- Exterior Features:
- BBQ Pit/Grill, Fenced Lot-Part, Porch Covered, Porch Open, Shower
- Lot Description:
- Covenants, Interior, Restrictions, Within 1/2 Mile Of Water
- Foundation On Pilings, Roof Metal, Roof Pitched
- Foundation On Pilings
- SOUTH WALTON
- Days on Website:
- Deed Restriction, Residential Single Family
- Listing Office:
- Seaside Community Realty Inc
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on February 15th, 2019 at 9:15pm CST.