Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
$2,395,000 - 183 Magnolia St, SANTA ROSA BEACH
- SQ. Feet
'MELLOW YELLOW' is an exclusive, one of a kind offering in Grayton Beach. Unique lot shape and dimensions allowed for custom-built, classic Florida Cottage main house with spacious courtyard/gas heated salt water pool/patio area and a carriage house. Located the lower traffic, most desirable Magnolia Street in New Grayton. Carriage house includes a spacious 2 car garage with 1/2 BA and additional storage, convenient outdoor shower and outdoor kitchen area 'cook house' . Thoughtfully designed for enjoyment and entertaining on the sprawling pool deck and surrounding patio area, covered porches of main house. Colorful, well appointed 1 BR 1.5 BA, 864 sq' interior of Carriage house features open living/kitchen/ dining area for extended family and guests. Main house is comprised of 2,605 sqMain house is comprised of 2,605 ssq', 4 BR - inc. bunk room- 3.5 BA's, with all BR's opening onto expansive porches across the front of the 2nd level or ground level porch accessible from kitchen and living area. 3rd floor nautical theme observation tower is outfitted as a smalL den with a wet bar providing for quiet time or TV. All within 2-3 blocks of 2 beach accesses to world renowned, state owned, undisputed public beach. Walk to the Red Bar, Chiringo, AJ's at Grayton Beach, Borago or any of the shops and restaurants in the village. Bike to Uptown Grayton, Grayton State Park, Seaside, Watercolor.
- MLS® #:
- Full Baths:
- Half Baths:
- Square Footage:
- Year Built:
- Detached Single Family
- Florida Cottage
- 183 Magnolia St
- South Santa Rosa Beach
- GRAYTON BEACH
- SANTA ROSA BEACH
- Zip Code:
- Beach, Pets Allowed
- Community Sewer, Community Water, Electric Available, Gas - Natural
- Parking Spaces:
- Detached, Guest, Other, Garage
- # of Garages:
- Has Pool:
- Pool - Gunite Concrt, Pool - In-Ground, Community, Private
- Interior Features:
- Breakfast Bar, Ceiling Beamed, Ceiling Raised, Floor Tile, Floor WW Carpet, Furnished - Some, Guest Quarters, Needs Work, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Wet Bar, Window Treatmnt Some
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Refrigerator W/Ice Maker, Stove/Oven Electric, Washer
- Heat Pump A/A Two +
- Ceiling Fans, Water Heater - Two +
- # of Stories:
- Foundation On Pilings, Frame, Roof Metal, Trim Wood, Siding CmntFbrHrdBrd, Foundation Slab On Grade
- Exterior Features:
- BBQ Pit/Grill, Fenced Lot-Part, Guest Quarters, Patio Open, Pool - Gunite Concrt, Pool - In-Ground, Porch Covered, Porch Open, Porch Screened, Satellite Dish, Shower
- Lot Description:
- Covenants, Interior, Irregular, Level, Survey Available, Wetlands
- Foundation On Pilings, Roof Metal
- Foundation On Pilings, Foundation Slab On Grade
- EMERALD COAST
- SOUTH WALTON
- Days on Website:
- Residential Single Family
- Listing Office:
- Tommy Sholes Inc
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2020, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 21st, 2020 at 12:15am CST.