Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
$1,995,000 - 276 Garfield St, SANTA ROSA BEACH
- SQ. Feet
JUST COMPLETED! Ready to show & sell! Uninterrupted Gulf and Lake views! Brand New construction in Old Grayton Beach, a classic Florida Cottage design by Flip Spann architect, built by Nove & Glosky custom builder. Professionally furnished, rental ready. 10' ceilings, hardwood floors, granite counter tops, custom cabinets & tile, epay decking-balconies and many other custom finishes throughout. Covered porches overlooking beach & lake off 2nd floor living area and 3rd floor bedrooms/wet bar. Ground floor covered parking, pavers, extra storage and an elevator. Only steps to public, undisputed, world famous beach and area's premier coastal dune sanctuary Western Lake. Kayaking, SUP, fishing, crabbing in 'The Pass'. Stroll to Red Bar, Chiringo, A.J.'s & other Grayton Beach landmarks.
- MLS® #:
- Full Baths:
- Half Baths:
- Square Footage:
- Year Built:
- Detached Single Family
- Florida Cottage
- 276 Garfield St
- South Santa Rosa Beach
- GRAYTON BEACH
- SANTA ROSA BEACH
- Zip Code:
- Community Sewer, Community Water, Electric Available, Gas - Natural, Lift Station, TV Cable Available
- Covered, Guest
- Interior Features:
- Elevator, Floor Hardwood, Floor Tile, Furnished - All, Lighting Recessed, Owner's Closet, Wet Bar
- Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Refrigerator W/Ice Maker, Smoke Detector, Stove/Oven Gas, Warranty Provided, Washer
- Heat Pump A/A Two +
- Ceiling Fans
- # of Stories:
- Foundation On Pilings, Frame, Roof Metal, Siding CmntFbrHrdBrd, Trim Wood
- Exterior Features:
- Balcony, BBQ Pit/Grill, Deck Covered, Fenced Lot-Part, Patio Covered, Shower
- Lot Description:
- Aerials/Topo Available, Interior, Level, Survey Available, Within 1/2 Mile Of Water
- Foundation On Pilings, Roof Metal
- Foundation On Pilings
- VAN R. BUTLER
- SOUTH WALTON
- Days on Website:
- County, Residential Single Family
- Listing Office:
- Tommy Sholes Inc
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on February 15th, 2019 at 9:30pm CST.