Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
$3,349,000 - 38 W St Lucia Ln, SANTA ROSA BEACH
- SQ. Feet
EXCLUSIVE BEACH RETREAT. Located on the gulf front dunes of Blue Mountain Beach, The Retreat is one of the most sought after communities on Hwy 30A. Influenced by West Indies architectural detail, 38 St. Lucia is meticulously designed and crafted. Just one row back from the gulf, it sits on one the highest home sites in The Retreat. 38 St. Lucia's three levels are designed for beach living. Anchoring the plan, the second floor family room, kitchen and dining areas open onto one of two covered porches that offer generous entertaining spaces and expansive views. The gourmet chef's kitchen features a food prep island, breakfast bar and commercial grade appliances. There are five bedrooms, five bathrooms and a hall bunk area. The first level bedrooms offer private outdoor showers.The third level recreation room features built-in bay window lounge seating, generous space for seating or game tables, and wonderful gulf views. Full concrete block and stucco construction, reclaimed antique flooring throughout, and forged iron and brass stair balustrades are among the special interior finish details. The Retreat features a spectacular gulf front pool and access to Draper Lake, one of South Walton County's pristine dune coastal lakes. Retreat residents are able to canoe, fish, and kayak on Draper Lake. The Retreat is gated and rental restricted. The home is being offered furnished with exceptions. Buyers to verify all dimensions.
- MLS® #:
- Full Baths:
- Square Footage:
- Year Built:
- Detached Single Family
- Beach House
- 38 W St Lucia Ln
- South Santa Rosa Beach
- RETREAT THE
- SANTA ROSA BEACH
- Zip Code:
- Deed Access, BBQ Pit/Grill, Beach, Dock, Fishing, Gated Community, No Short Term Rental, Pavillion/Gazebo, Picnic Area, Pool, TV Cable Available, Waterfront
- Electric Available, Gas - Natural, Phone Available, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available, Underground
- Parking Spaces:
- Garage: Detached
- Community, Private
- Interior Features:
- Ceiling Vaulted, Fireplace Gas, Kitchen Island, Lighting Recessed, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Wet Bar, Window Treatment All, Ceiling Beamed, Floor Hardwood, Hallway Bunk Beds, Shelving, Walls Wainscoting, Woodwork Painted
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator W/Ice Maker, Smoke Detector, Washer, Auto Garage Door Opn, Freezer, Stove/Oven Gas, Wine Refrigerator
- Heat: Central Electric, Heat Pump A/A Two +
- A/C: Two Or More, A/C: Central Electric, Ceiling Fans
- Fireplace Gas
- # of Stories:
- Block, Concrete, Roof Metal, Siding Stucco, Siding Wood, Trim Wood
- Exterior Features:
- Deck Covered, Porch Covered, Sprinkler System, Hurricane Shutters, Shower
- Lot Description:
- Within 1/2 Mile Of Water, Corner, Covenants, Restrictions
- Block, Roof Metal
- VAN R. BUTLER
- EMERALD COAST
- SOUTH WALTON
- Days on Website:
- Residential Single Family
- Listing Office:
- The Premier Property Group Watercolor Office
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2018, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on February 21st, 2018 at 8:45pm CST.