Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
$319,000 - 6455 Welannee Blvd, LAUREL HILL
- SQ. Feet
Come to Yellow River Plantation and see this gorgeous home on 1.15 acres! This lovely home is situated on a gorgeously manicured lot and has many nice up-grades. The interior features a huge kitchen that opens to the family room. The kitchen has a center island, granite counter-tops, beverage cooler, stainless steel appliances, a large pantry and lots of counter and cabinet space. Besides the bedrooms, there are rooms for all your needs, including office, formal dining, Florida room, bonus room and enclosed porch. The sky is the limit! The master bedroom has new wood laminate flooring, opens to the screened porch and will support the largest bed you can find! The master bath has 2 walk-in closets, double vanities, water closet, separate tub and its own ''steam sauna''! The guest bath alsohas a steam sauna that your family will love. There are 'Murphy beds' in 2 bedrooms, with built-ins, and the 4th bedroom has it's own full bathroom. There's a large sun room with new wood laminate flooring and a screened porch with a great hot tub! The owners had a large retaining wall built to allow for 2 level areas of yard. There's even a fruit orchard with 2 apple trees, 2 Persian lime trees, 2 fig trees, 1 cherry tree, 1 Red Maple, 2 pecan trees, 1 Peach tree, 1 pear. All are young, but will someday provide plenty of fruit. There's a child play area, sprinkler system, plenty of exterior lighting and so much more! This is a great home so come see it today!
- MLS® #:
- Full Baths:
- Square Footage:
- Year Built:
- Detached Single Family
- 6455 Welannee Blvd
- Crestview Area
- YELLOW RIVER PLANTATION
- LAUREL HILL
- Zip Code:
- Pavillion/Gazebo, Picnic Area, Playground
- Electric Available, Phone Available, Public Water Available, TV Cable Available, Septic Tank
- Parking Spaces:
- Garage: Attached
- Community, Private
- Interior Features:
- Breakfast Bar, Floor Hardwood, Floor Tile, Floor WW Carpet, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Window Treatment All, Woodwork Painted, Ceiling Raised, Ceiling Tray/Cofferd, Floor Laminate, Pull Down Stairs, Split Bedroom
- Auto Garage Door Opn, Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven:Self Cleaning, Smoke Detector, Smooth Stovetop Rnge, Stove/Oven Electric, Wine Refrigerator
- Heat: Central Electric
- Ceiling Fans, A/C: High Efficiency
- # of Stories:
- Foundation Slab On Grade, Roof Dimensional Shingle, Siding Brick All, Trim Vinyl
- Exterior Features:
- Fenced Privacy, Patio Open, Porch Screened, Sprinkler System, Fenced Back Yard, Hot Tub, Patio Enclosed, Yard Building
- Lot Description:
- Double Paned Windows
- Roof Dimensional Shingle
- Foundation Slab On Grade
- BOB SIKES
- Days on Website:
- Residential Single Family, County
- Listing Office:
- Assurance Realty Of Nwfl Llc
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2018, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2018 at 7:45pm CST.