Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
$352,000 - 515 Topsl Beach Blvd Unit 614, MIRAMAR BEACH
- SQ. Feet
This two bedroom end unit in the Summit at Tops'l is what you have been looking for! The views from the master are phenomenal! You can see east all the way to Panama City and west over Sandestin! The best of all worlds! Come see all that Tops'l has to offer! Once you enter the gates you will never want to leave!
- MLS® #:
- Full Baths:
- Square Footage:
- Year Built:
- 515 Topsl Beach Blvd Unit 614
- South Walton West
- SUMMIT AT TOPS'L
- MIRAMAR BEACH
- Zip Code:
- Beach, Community Room, Deed Access, Exercise Room, Fishing, Gated Community, Handball, Pool, Tennis, Whirlpool, Pavillion/Gazebo, Sauna/Steam Room
- Community Sewer, Community Water, Electric Available, Phone Available, TV Cable Available
- Has Pool:
- Interior Features:
- Elevator, Floor Tile, Floor WW Carpet, Furnished - Some
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove/Oven Electric
- Heat: Central Electric, Heat Pump Wtr to Air
- A/C: Two Or More, A/C: Central Electric, Ceiling Fans, Water Heater - Two +
- Siding Stucco, Concrete, Roof Membrane
- Exterior Features:
- Double Paned Windows
- Roof Membrane
- VAN R. BUTLER
- EMERALD COAST
- SOUTH WALTON
- Days on Website:
- Listing Office:
- Resortquest Real Estate Topsl
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2018, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 20th, 2018 at 6:30pm CST.