Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
$1,269,000 - 12 Magnolia St, SANTA ROSA BEACH
- SQ. Feet
''Magnolia'' is a custom built 3 bedroom, 3 1/2 bath Grayton Beach cottage with large bunk room and has only had two owners since new. Tucked just off DeFuniak St, at the triangle leading everyone into Grayton Beach, the owners cleverly remodeled this home recently and added a pool, bunk room and two day beds. Lovingly cared for and many appliances are less than a year old. A deep, screened-in front porch provides a quiet secondary living space while the gas fire place framed by floor to ceiling bookcases warms the living room. The large open family area is equipped to entertain large groups...complete with two dining rooms. A planning desk with built in bookcase is right next to the huge walk-in pantry.There are eleven restaurants within easy walking distance and several beach accesses nearby. There are many sayings that fit the lifestyle here in Grayton Beach. "Slow down, you're here!" "Nice Dogs, Strange People" "If you are lucky enough to be at Grayton Beach, you're lucky enough!" Drive down the streets with canopies of trees that shade the roads and bicycle paths. Meander down to the beach for sunset and stop for a drink at Chringos, AJ's, the Craft Bar or the Red Bar. Rent bikes, Yolo boards or Kayaks for some morning exercise. This is the real Florida and the Beaches of South Walton! Sleeps 12 and is a rental machine but also perfect for a second home. Sold completely furnished (Beau Interiors) with some art work excluded.
- MLS® #:
- Full Baths:
- Half Baths:
- Square Footage:
- Year Built:
- Detached Single Family
- Florida Cottage
- 12 Magnolia St
- South Santa Rosa Beach
- GRAYTON BEACH
- SANTA ROSA BEACH
- Zip Code:
- Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available, TV Cable Available, Electric Available, Gas - Natural, Phone Available
- Has Pool:
- Private, Community
- Interior Features:
- Ceiling Crwn Molding, Furnished - All, Lighting Recessed, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Window Treatment All, Breakfast Bar, Built-In Bookcases, Fireplace, Floor Hardwood, Kitchen Island, Owner's Closet, Shelving, Woodwork Painted
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator W/Ice Maker, Smoke Detector, Washer, Disposal, Range Hood, Stove/Oven Gas, Trash Compactor
- Heat: Central Gas
- A/C: Central Electric, Ceiling Fans, A/C: Two Or More, Water Heater - Two +
- # of Stories:
- Foundation On Pilings, Frame, Roof Metal, Trim Wood
- Exterior Features:
- Deck Enclosed, Fenced Back Yard, Porch Screened
- Lot Description:
- Foundation On Pilings, Roof Metal
- Foundation On Pilings
- VAN R. BUTLER
- SOUTH WALTON
- Days on Website:
- Deed Restriction, Residential Single Family
- Listing Office:
- Lah Real Estate At The Beach
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2018, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on March 22nd, 2018 at 4:30am CDT.