Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
$2,339,000 - 31 Lupine Rd, SANTA ROSA BEACH
- SQ. Feet
Luxurious Coastal Living awaits in the six bedroom beauty. Boasting one of the most desirable floor plans, the immaculately built Grayton Beach Homes sits only 3 lots off the beach. The entryway is framed by a private courtyard and heated pool. Located on the second floor, the central living space and the master bedroom boast sprawling views of the Gulf of Mexico while overlooking the entryway courtyard. Abundant with space the home's lower level features a bunk room, four additional bedrooms and a pool house complete with wet bar.Designed as a permanent home and completed in 2002, there are custom features throughout. These include: granite counter-tops, custom cypress cabinets and tile back splash, continuous gas hot water system, 3-zone AC/heat, custom computer desk in library, antique 8' cypress doors, antique vanity and chandelier in the powder room, his and hers closets in the master with washer/dryer, Weather Shield windows & exterior doors, Gunite heated pool with custom water features, pool cabana and exterior landscape lighting. The underside of the home has been insulated with R-14 closed cell spray foam for maximum insulation. Also, for structural integrity this home is built on 49 pilings!! There are so many unique features to this home- you must see it to appreciate the warmth and elegance of this beach home.
- MLS® #:
- Full Baths:
- Half Baths:
- Square Footage:
- Year Built:
- Detached Single Family
- Beach House
- 31 Lupine Rd
- South Santa Rosa Beach
- GRAYTON BEACH
- SANTA ROSA BEACH
- Zip Code:
- Electric Available, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available, TV Cable Available, Gas - Propane
- Guest, Other
- Has Pool:
- Private, Community, Pool - Gunite Concrt, Pool - Heated, Pool - House, Pool - In-Ground
- Interior Features:
- Breakfast Bar, Ceiling Crwn Molding, Fireplace Gas, Floor Hardwood, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Shelving, Window Treatment All, Built-In Bookcases, Owner's Closet, Upgraded Media Wing
- Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator W/Ice Maker, Washer, Oven:Self Cleaning, Security System, Smoke Detector, Stove/Oven Gas
- Heat Pump A/A Two +
- A/C: Two Or More, A/C: Central Electric, Ceiling Fans, A/C: High Efficiency
- Fireplace Gas
- # of Stories:
- Foundation On Pilings, Trim Wood, Other N/A, Roof Metal, Siding Wood
- Exterior Features:
- Balcony, Deck Open, Porch Covered, Shower, Cabana, Columns, Fenced Privacy, Lawn Pump, Patio Covered, Pool - Gunite Concrt, Pool - Heated, Pool - House, Pool - In-Ground, Porch Open, Sprinkler System
- Lot Description:
- Level, Within 1/2 Mile Of Water, Dead End
- Double Paned Windows
- Foundation On Pilings, Roof Metal
- Foundation On Pilings
- VAN R. BUTLER
- EMERALD COAST
- SOUTH WALTON
- Days on Website:
- Residential Single Family
- Listing Office:
- Berkshire Hathaway Home Services Penfed Realty
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2018, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 22nd, 2018 at 9:45am CST.