Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
$2,095,000 - 261 Needlerush Dr, SANTA ROSA BEACH
- SQ. Feet
Comfortably nestled between Western Lake and Point Washington State Forest, this gracious corner home, at the intersection of Needlerush and Scrub Oak in WaterColor's Phase III Lake District, is being offered for sale by the original/sole owner. The generously proportioned 5-bedroom/4.5 bath, 3578sf Harrison & Associates' design opens onto equally generous wraparound porches on the first two levels, with a combination widow's walk/rooftop terrace, above. Suitably elevated to the 2nd story of this 3-story home, the piano nobile is a single, open expanse between kitchen, living, and dining. Culminating in a 24x29' great room, its 20' cathedral ceilings are deftly punctuated by reclaimed wooden beams and a wood-burning fireplace. Seven sets of transomed French doors, four facing south andthree to the west, flood the space with natural light and extend the allure of the living area onto covered porches outdoors. The master and two of four guest rooms are conveniently located on the first level with another on each of the two floors above. There are any number of ways the versatile space could be re-deployed into other configurations as needed, whether it be office, media room, bunks, or second master. A home of substance and style, full of exacting detail and obvious craftsmanship, it also derives value from its enviable Phase III corner location. Buy now, before the seller changes his mind about letting it go!
- MLS® #:
- Full Baths:
- Half Baths:
- Square Footage:
- Year Built:
- Detached Single Family
- Florida Cottage
- 261 Needlerush Dr
- South Walton East
- SANTA ROSA BEACH
- Zip Code:
- Beach, Deed Access, Dock, Exercise Room, Fishing, Pavillion/Gazebo, Pets Allowed, Picnic Area, Playground, Pool, Tennis, TV Cable Available, Waterfront, Whirlpool
- Electric Available, Gas - Natural, Phone Available, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available, TV Cable Available, Underground
- Community, Private
- Interior Features:
- Ceiling Crwn Molding, Floor Hardwood, Floor Tile, Furnished - All, Built-In Bookcases, Ceiling Beamed, Ceiling Tray/Cofferd, Ceiling Vaulted, Fireplace, Kitchen Island
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator W/Ice Maker, Smoke Detector, Washer, Stove/Oven Gas, Wine Refrigerator
- Heat: Central Electric
- A/C: Central Electric, Ceiling Fans
- # of Stories:
- Roof Metal, Siding CmntFbrHrdBrd, Roof Pitched
- Exterior Features:
- Balcony, Deck Covered, Porch Covered
- Lot Description:
- Corner, Within 1/2 Mile Of Water
- Roof Metal, Roof Pitched
- VAN R. BUTLER
- EMERALD COAST
- SOUTH WALTON
- Days on Website:
- Residential Single Family
- Listing Office:
- The Premier Property Group Watercolor Office
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2018, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 20th, 2018 at 1:15am CST.