Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
$3,997,000 - 2000 E County Highway 30a, SANTA ROSA BEACH
- SQ. Feet
This gulf front Seaside cottage was designed by Scott Merrill. His design of the Honey Moon cottages and the Seaside Chapel received national AIA Design Awards. He is also the recipient of the Seaside Prize. The exterior of this classic beach cottage features board & batten siding, extended overhangs, full view glass doors and floor to ceiling casement windows. The trellis front entrance opens to the foyer with interior steps flanking each side. Center hall leads to two guest bedrooms each with private bath and ends at the master suite. The spacious master bedroom and bath have built in cabinetry, double vanities and private porch, a serene place to relax in the outdoor Jacuzzi tub or teak lounge chaises. Ascend one of two light filled stairs to the living, dining and kitchen areas.Natural oak floors, white painted walls, colorful slip covered overstuffed sofa and chairs create a comfortable beach cottage feeling. The wood-burning stove will add ambience to those chilly winter nights. A set of wood columns define the living from the dining area. Kitchen and dining area have a raised ceiling and features granite countertops, gas stove in center island and wet bar. The open design of the entire second level maximizes views to the gulf. Enjoy dining on the covered porch overlooking the sugar white sand of the emerald coast. Your private viewing for those amazing sunsets!
- MLS® #:
- Full Baths:
- Half Baths:
- Square Footage:
- Year Built:
- Detached Single Family
- Beach House
- 2000 E County Highway 30a
- South Walton East
- SEASIDE 10
- SANTA ROSA BEACH
- Zip Code:
- Beach, Exercise Room, Fishing, Pavillion/Gazebo, Picnic Area, Playground, Pool, TV Cable Available, Tennis, Waterfront, Pets Allowed
- Electric Available, Gas - Natural, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available, TV Cable Available, Tap Fee Paid
- Carport: Detached
- Is Waterfront:
- Has Pool:
- Community, Private
- Interior Features:
- Ceiling Vaulted, Floor Hardwood, Furnished - Some, Wet Bar, Window Treatment All, Woodwork Painted
- Cooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Stove/Oven Electric, Washer
- Heat: Central Electric
- A/C: Central Electric, Ceiling Fans
- # of Stories:
- Foundation On Pilings, Roof Metal, Siding Wood, Trim Wood
- Exterior Features:
- Porch Open, Porch Screened, Fireplace
- Lot Description:
- Coastal Barrier Zone, Covenants, Restrictions, Within 1/2 Mile Of Water
- Foundation On Pilings, Roof Metal
- Foundation On Pilings
- SOUTH WALTON
- Days on Website:
- Residential Single Family
- Listing Office:
- Seaside Community Realty Inc
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2018, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 18th, 2018 at 5:45am CDT.