Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
$1,150,000 - 296 Rue Caribe, MIRAMAR BEACH
- SQ. Feet
Picture cloudless days on Caribe's deep expanse of private beaches. Picture a newly updated, airy beach home just steps from the Gulf. Picture yourself in luxury and comfort at Les Antilles - 296 Rue Caribe. A wide front porch overlooking a private lake is meant for lazy days and neighborhood soirees. Inside, neutral colors, limestone flooring and intricately carved cedar doors delight the senses. Striking 10'' ceilings, French doors, tasteful light fixtures, and custom metal railings reflect today's style. Bright linens, French country accents, delightful new furnishings and a backyard ready for your custom pool simply make you smile. This open concept floor plan allows for main-floor living and total guest privacy. 296 Rue Caribe is sold completely and fabulously furnished.The luxurious main floor master suite is secluded from the main living areas but conducive to single floor living. An additional master suite is located upstairs as are two additional spacious bedrooms, all generously and luxuriously appointed and all with private baths. Les Antilles' spacious back yard is quiet and shady. Plans are included for your custom swimming pool to be installed. Caribe is a guard gated, private gulf front neighborhood conveniently located near Grand Boulevard in South Walton County. Caribe's private beaches offer daily chair service and endless sunsets. Two neighborhood pools, tennis courts, lush landscaping, Caribbean style architecture and friendly neighbors are included in low HOA fees. Caribe does allow vacation rentals of one week or more. While only about 25% of the homes are on the vacation rental market, the opportunity to realize income is an added bonus. 296 Rue Caribe generated $65,000 in rental income in 2017. Make an appointment to see this well-appointed home today. Consider Caribe as your next destination.
- MLS® #:
- Full Baths:
- Half Baths:
- Square Footage:
- Year Built:
- Detached Single Family
- 296 Rue Caribe
- South Walton West
- MIRAMAR BEACH
- Zip Code:
- Beach, Deed Access, Dock, Gated Community, Minimum Rental Prd, Pavillion/Gazebo, Pool, Tennis
- Electric Available, Gas - Natural, Phone Available, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available, TV Cable Available, Tap Fee Paid, Underground
- Community, Private
- Interior Features:
- Ceiling Crwn Molding, Ceiling Raised, Fireplace Gas, Floor Hardwood, Floor Marble, Floor Tile, Floor WW Carpet, Furnished - All, Kitchen Island, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Plantation Shutters, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Wet Bar, Window Treatment All, Woodwork Painted
- Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Oven:Self Cleaning, Range Hood, Refrigerator W/Ice Maker, Smoke Detector, Stove/Oven Electric, Washer
- Heat: Central Electric
- A/C: Central Electric, Ceiling Fans
- Fireplace Gas
- # of Stories:
- Frame, Roof Tile/Slate, Siding Stucco, Trim Wood, Foundation Slab On Grade
- Exterior Features:
- Lawn Pump, Patio Open, Porch Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot Description:
- Covenants, Curb & Gutter, Restrictions, Sidewalk, Within 1/2 Mile Of Water
- Roof Tile/Slate
- Foundation Slab On Grade
- VAN R. BUTLER
- EMERALD COAST
- SOUTH WALTON
- Days on Website:
- Deed Restriction, Residential Single Family
- Listing Office:
- Keller Williams Realty Destin
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 12:30pm CST.